Monday, January 3, 2011

Story numero tres

   Well the Utopia in The Giver was a bad idea. "Let's just give all these memories to this person and hope he/she is n' smart enough to rebel and give all the memories back to us." Who's the smart one who came up with that, Because once jonas got to elsewhere he gave all the memories to everyone else. In my mind it went like this.
   So they were playing that war game when all the sudden someone got "shot" and they saw the warfare memory and were all, "Ugghh. I need water, WATER, Water, water..." Then everyone else started screaming and running around screaming. Why, you ask? Because they all got  memories and were like "AAAAAHHHHH! Were gonna die! Whatever that is!"
   I mean mabey some other real utopias have succeeded but I don't know about them so... Yeah, I don't really care. That is my opinion about utopias and whether or not they are a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment